Monday 23 December 2013

Boots and Superdrug Haul!

A few weeks ago, I decided to do a little shopping. I went in for some Cotton Pads and came out with a lot more! But that was expected..Does that only happen to me? I have no self control when it comes to shopping! So I decided to show you a few things I picked up :)


Revlon Lip Butter 063 Wild Watermelon  £7.99 



I decided to go ahead and try another lip butter! I Know, I know...but this colour looked so pretty, I couldn't help myself and this time no shimmer last time was a disaster (maybe that's a little dramatic, but i wasn't happy with the 'Peach Parfait' Lip butter because of the shimmer I have a whole post on it here


Wild watermelon is a warm bright coral red. It is very buildable, going from a sheer red tint to a bright semi opaque red with a creamy, shiny finish, this product lasts about 4 hours on me. This is a perfect red lip without being too out there also its great if your just starting out with reds or you want something a little less bold. It's a gorgeous shade and will look great on everyone!





I also decided to pick up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer since I heard good things about it and that Tanya Burr also loves it so I chose it especially to brighten up my under eye area. I got it in the colour 020 True Ivory which is a little light but its great for brightening my eyes up! However I've tried it out a few times and there doesn't seem to be enough coverage for me but I'll keep on trying, I wont lose hope!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer '020 True Ivory' £5.49 at Boots


I got the No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick In the Shade Mulberry, This is like a deep, warm rosy pinky shade i guess and I Love it! It's super Moisturizing and feels like a balm on my lips. Its so Creamy! The lipstick is really pigmented, since this lipstick is not meant to be long wearing it has a really creamy, satin finish and it didn't last too long on me.
 
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Mulberry £9.50



I also picked out the Sleek Storm Palette, my first sleek product! I know, my first sleek product! *gasp* I only got into make up recently so I just never got around to it but I finally did and I'm over the moon with the sleek palette definitely picking up more! Gorgeous Shades! :)


Sleek Storm Eye Shadow Palette £7.99
 Since I was in the market for a new cleanser I Decided to grab the L'oreal Micellar water which is basically a much cheaper version of Bioderma! So far, so good. I'm very happy with this product super gentle on my skin and removes make up well however I still use another cleaner before this just to make sure my skin is squeaky clean. I use this to remove every last trace and its working well! :)
L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 In 1 Purifying Micellar Solution £4.99

And that's the end of my haul! I really hope you enjoyed reading, leave a comment down below about anything you've bought recently, Got any recommendations? :)


Misbah x

No comments:

Post a Comment